ATVParts.Biz, MotorcycleParts.Biz and JetSkiParts.Biz is a division of Inland Jet Sports.
You must read and agree to all policies and procedures to purchase from us.
The following policies constitute an agreement between (hereafter referred to as us, we, our, AtvParts.Biz) and any users of this web site (hereafter referred to as you, your, buyer, customer, purchaser).
Placing your order with us constitutes your acceptance and compliance with our policies and procedures.
SAFE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
ATVParts.Biz would like you to feel completely comfortable while shopping, and ATVParts.Biz considers online security one of the most important pieces of our electronic commerce offerings.
ATVParts.Biz’s order and purchase process utilizes VeriSign’s Secure Socket Layer (SSL) transmissions. VeriSign is the industry standard for Secure Internet Transmissions.
SSL encrypts all customer information on our shopping cart page, so that any customer information traveling from your computer to our server is unreadable until it gets to us. Once your information is collected, we take additional security measures to make sure that all customer information is stored only on our highly secure systems
Inland Jet Sports has a 15day return. ALL returns must be sealed in the original packaging. We only offer a refund or replacement on unopened items except in cases where an item is defective. We will apply a 20% restocking fee for any item that is returned for reasons other than being defective. There is a no return on electrical items.
In order to receive credit, your purchase must be returned with shipping pre-paid. All items must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Failure to do so could result in a delay in processing your return and a partial or possibly complete refusal of credit.
We assume that you are using all of your resources including our web site, the manufacturer’s web site or information site, manufacturer's customer service lines and all other forms of acquiring knowledge and information to make an informed decision on purchasing for your needs.
Requesting an RMA#
- Obtain a new and separate RMA number for each item you wish to return. Your RMA number will be good for 14 calendar days from the date of issue.
- All items must be in original “like new” condition, with all packing material, manuals, software, and registration card(s) included in the package. Use the original packing materials to repack the merchandise to be returned.
- ou must write your RMA number on the outside of the package and on a copy of your packing slip or the original invoice. The contents of the package and the RMA request must match. Inland Jet Sports Inc will not accept any items that are not authorized for return and will automatically refuse the package and deny the RMA request. Items received not matching the RMA Request Form will be returned at the customers’ expense.
- Send the product(s) back to us via U. S. Postal Service, FedEx ground or UPS with Delivery Confirmation. This will allow you to track your package and see when we have received it. Inland Jet Sports Inc is not liable for packages sent without appropriate shipment tracking.
- You will be responsible for prepaying all return shipping and handling charges.
- Please allow 20 business days after we receive your product for us to review your RMA request. Allow an additional 48-72 hours for a credit to appear on your bank statement. To request an RMA # and return address Email us through our contact form on site your purchased from. Do not call for RMA# only Email.
- No returns on electrical items!
Please use our contact us form on the site you purchased products from for RMA# request.
For all mail related items please use the following address:
For mail only, packages will be refused.
Inland Jet Sports Inc.
PO Box 4679
Rancho Cucamonga CA 91729
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here www.networkadvertising.org
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
To learn more about this “behavioral advertising” practice or to opt-out of this use of your anonymous information, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp